Friday, July 30, 2010

Hat-Tastic!







Hat & Scarf: Thrifted
Top: Urban
Skirt: Talbots (when I worked there)

This is going to be short and sweet since one of my best friends of all time is here for a visit, Ross! We are grilling out and chilling and chatting it up. This outfit I wore the other day to run errands-more specifically the library. I finally got a card! I just wanted to be comfy for my errands but still look somewhat presentable. The hat and scarf are newly thrifted and I am pretty sure the hat is a guys hat, but I kinda don't care for $2. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo
Lindsay

p.s.-sorry my pics are small idk what the eff happened, meh. computers.

2 comments:

  1. you do look hat-tastic!and that scarf is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women are born with fashion sense and never outgrow their passion for clothes and accessories.
    vivienne westwood melissa

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!